Letter of Inquiry Checklist for Monetary Grants
Letters of inquiry should be signed and submitted on the requesting organization’s letterhead and include the following:
- > Full legal name of the requesting organization
- > Brief description of the organization, including its mission statement, history, and overview of services provided
- > Description of the project to be funded, including general project timeline (if applicable)
- > Total cost of project and amount of money requested from the Masimo Foundation
- > Contact information, including name, occupation or title, address, telephone number, and email address
Letters of inquiry should be no more than three pages in length and emailed to:
Glenn Parrish, Administrator
C/O The Masimo Foundation
1901 East Fourth Street, Suite 100
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Please do not send the Masimo Foundation anything that you consider confidential.
The Foundation considers all letters of inquiry and will reply via email. If the Foundation determines that the requestor's funding needs are consistent with the Foundation's eligibility requirements, the requestor will be invited to apply and provided the necessary forms and details to submit a comprehensive application.